Monday, February 20, 2012

Productivity!

I attribute most of my success to starting the day with one of Auntie Louisa's banana chocolate muffins.

Today, I...

1. ...successfully acquired the first set of readings for my history course.
2. ...spent two hours in the departmental library working on a project for my music class.
3. ...heard back from the other group with whom I want to volunteer! They asked me to report at 8:00 AM (eeeeek) a week from today.

It felt reallyyyyyyy hot today. I'm feeling pretty exhausted. Don't worry, I am pushing the fluids. By my estimates, I drink about 2 liters of water each day. Consequently, my body wakes me up around 6 AM, telling me it's time to pee. Had to go there...sorry.

Time to make dinner and do some school work...

...A demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment