Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DAY MAKER

I got a package from Mumee today!!!


Chocolate and fruit snacks...she knows me too well. 

Mumee visited and sent me a package...she is making you all look bad. Haha, just kidding!

The package came at the right time, I needed a little pick me up. It was also perfect timing because the supply of sweets Mumee brought with her in March is starting to dwindle. Now, I'll make it until May 23rd!

Mumee is also incredible because she outsmarted the Ghanaian postal system. We receive packages that are under 4 pounds directly to our program office on campus. If your package is over 4 pounds, it is held in the central post office allllllll the way down town and you have to pay to pick it up. Downtown, you open your package in front of a post office employee, and your fee is determined by the contents of the package and the mood of the employee. People I know have gotten into verbal altercations with employees because the process is abused easily and things can get out of hand.

THANK YOU, MUMEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Pretty consistent with science...

    http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-best-friends-20120420,0,2244358.story

    Tl;dr: She's only bringing you excessively sweet chocolate, because she wants to ensure the survival of her own genes. So eat, and reproduce!

    ReplyDelete